Sunday, August 27, 2006

I didn't suck!

For the past eight years, I have felt like I was a failure in college. I did not do as well as I wanted. I have at times considered that I spent too much time and effort in church and ministry activities distracting me from my academic work.

Now, I realize that I've been tripping for the past eight years. I just looked at my transcript from school, and in fact, I finished with a B-. That isn't outstanding, but it's nothing to be ashamed of. Add to that, I made significant contributions to grow a fledgling church and campus ministry. While I was not a great student or even a very good student, I didn't suck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not bad a'tall

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.